CSIR- Advanced Materials & Processes Research Institute (AMPRI), Bhopal [A constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), an Autonomous body under Ministry of Science & Technology and Earth Sciences, Govt. of India] is one of the premier R&D Institutions in the country dedicated in conducting high-quality research in the area of Advanced Materials and is engaged in developing promising technologies.
Important Date: Start date of submission of online application: 16.08.2021
Last date of submission of online application: 15.09.2021
Last date for receipt of hard copy of online applications: 30.09.2021
- Candidate should read the advertisement very carefully.
- Before applying, Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile number.
- Scanned Photograph and signature (JPG and JPEG format, size less than 100 KB) should be uploaded.
- An application number will be generated after the complete submission of the online form. The candidate should Note down the generated application number for future reference and download the application for sending hardcopy.
- Once the form is submitted, the candidate will not be able to edit/update the form.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY through our website https://ampri.res.in/ followed by sending hard copy of online application duly signed along with copies of marksheets, certificates, fee payment receipt, and other testimonials etc.
- Online application will be available on our website https://ampri.res.in/ up to 15.09.2021.
- Candidates are required to upload his/her recent passport size scanned photograph and signature (maximum size 100 KB) at the specified place in the online application
- Interested candidates are advised to apply in time to avoid last minute rush.
- The candidates are required to apply/submit separate applications for the post of Junior Secretariat Assistant and Junior Stenographer.
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen./F&A/S&P) must indicate their preference of posts indicating the post code of the post in the application form.
- For submission of online applications the candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupee ONE Hundred only) to the Institute accounts details of which is as under:
Account Holder name : Director, AMPRI, Bhopal
Account Number : 131610011004778
Branch : Union Bank, RRL Lab., Saket Nagar, Bhopal
IFSC Code : UBIN0813168
Candidates are advised to enclosed the payment receipt and also preserved the one copy of it for future reference.The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The last date for receipt of hard copy of application is 30.09.2021. This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
- In case of Universities/Institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/Institute.
- After completely filling the online application form candidate can submit and take printout of the generated filled application. Candidates need to note down Application Number for future communication. The candidate must sign the computer generated application while sending the hardcopy of application.
- The computer generated application duly signed by the candidate and accompanied by self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, fee payment receipt and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed should be sent in an envelope super scribed“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (Post Code ________)” so as to reach to the Administrative Officer, CSIR-Advanced Materials & Research Institute, Hoshangabad Road, Near Habibganaj Naka, Bhopal -462026 (M.P.) on or before 30.09.2021 05:30 PM. Application once submitted, will not be allowed to withdraw and fees paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from the employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, with a vigilance clearance certificate and a certificate from the employer that the applicant, if selected, will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-AMPRI, Bhopal at the earliest.
- Candidate must indicate as to whether any of their blood/close relatives working in CSIR or in any other National Labs/Instts. of the CSIR.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CSIR-AMPRI, Bhopal.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, application fee, applicable testimonials and unsigned etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- The details of screened/scrutinized candidates to be called for typing test/written test/shorthand proficiency test, date of test, change of date, venue, selection result, cancellation post, corrigendum/addendum to advertisement, extension of the last date for receipt of applications etc. will be notified on CSIR-AMPRI website. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit the website www.ampri.res.in for latest updates.